- The orange arms are .125” and .2” thick (labeled 1 and 2, respectively)
- The magenta arms are .3” and .4” thick (labeled 3 and 4, respectively)
- The teal arms are .5” and .6” thick (labeled 5 and 6, respectively)
What is jaw grading and stability? Jaw grading is the ability to have controlled movements of the jaw to various jaw heights needed for speech and feeding skills.
Jaw stability is the strength, coordination, and endurance needed to do so without the jaw sliding forward and/or sideways. Each Bite Block set comes with instructions including four exercises to help work on these skills.
These Bite Blocks are firm for good resistance during jaw exercises, but not 100% rigid to be gentle on the teeth. Each arm also has gentle sensory bumps to grip the teeth.
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- medical grade, FDA compliant
- Sold in a set (1 orange, 1 magenta, and 1 teal)
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.