Made in the USA, ARK’s Chew Tags are a safe and super discreet solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. A good fit for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth.
Use these Chew Tags as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, they're made in South Carolina, USA and come in 3 colour-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
- Each necklace comes with 2 pendants together on 1 breakaway necklace cord.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- Each pendant measures about 1" wide, 2" tall, and .3" thick.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.