- Soft / Standard (Red or Dark Blue) - recommended for mild chewing, individuals with low oral tone, or individuals with limited jaw strength just learning to bite and chew. These are the softest ones with the most “squishiness” and “give” to them.
- XT / Medium Firm (Lime Green or Teal) - XT stands for "Xtra Tough." These are firmer, but still fairly chewy. Recommended for moderate chewers. Or, individuals working on building jaw strength can eventually "graduate" from the soft to the XT.
- XXT / Very Firm (Royal Blue, Forest Green, or Orange) - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." These are the most firm and provide the most resistance to the jaw. No chew tool is indestructible, but these are very tough / the longest lasting option for avid chewing. The Y-Chew XXT is usually the overall longest lasting chew for most avid chewers.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- Bumps and nubs for extra sensory input.
- Measures about 5.4" long and just under half an inch thick.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.