Not just a chew, the Tetra-Bite also makes a great hand fidget! Put your pointer finger inside the hole and use your other hand to make it spin on your finger. Or, hold it in both hands by the circular extensions and twist to make it spin. It's great for increasing focus and practicing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Made in the USA, this chew tool is a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew, and an effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus. It comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
- Measures about 5.5" across. Each extension measures about 2" long and .4" thick.
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.